Please return immediately if the product has a manufacturer defect. We sincerely apologize if a product has been broken or damaged during shipping. Please contact us immediately to get instructions. If you find any discrepancy in an order, please do not throw away or destroy any part of the packaging, box or products or we will not be able to assist you to obtain a refund or exchange. It’s very important that you retain these materials as we must have them in order to make a claim with the appropriate shipper and without them, it is impossible to submit a claim. If possible, please take a picture of the box and/or any damages and retain those for any claims. Thank you.
If your package is refused or undeliverable at the time of delivery or marked return to sender, an undeliverable package fee will be assessed. The fee is $15.00 for domestic orders and $30.00 for international orders. Please double-check your shipping address before you place an order to avoid incurring this fee.
Customers are responsible for return shipping charges, unless the return was a result of damage or error. Please return your product(s) via FedEx or USPS. We are not responsible for return packages that may be lost or damaged in transit so we recommend using a shipping method with tracking and insurance. Retain your shipping receipt for proof. Herbal Infusions wants its customers to be happy with our products but based on the following conditions, we can retain the right to limit or refuse a return:
- Return does not have an RMA number written on the outside of the box. However, if accepted, a $15 fee will be assessed on the return and deducted from any refund.
- Order is refused upon delivery. Refusal of an order upon delivery is not an approved return and will be refused. It it’s accepted by our warehouse, a $15 fee will apply and be deducted from your refund.
- Order is returned with “Return to Sender” notice. Writing “Return to Sender” is not an acceptable way to return an order. It won’t be received and your shipper will return it to the return shipping address. If it’s accepted by our warehouse, a $15 fee will apply and be deducted from your refund.
- Returned product(s) isn’t securely packaged for transit and/or is damaged in transit. A $15 fee applies if package is not properly secured to prevent damage in transit. Damaged product(s) in transit will not be accepted for return or exchange. Please insure your return with the carrier.
- Returned product(s) arrives with postage due. If your return arrives with postage due, your order will be refused at the time of delivery. However, if accepted a flat fee of $15 postage due will be deducted from your refund.